Apply for AIAPGET Homoeopathy and Ayurveda, Unani & Siddha 2023)
Get AIAPGET Homoeopathy Course Overview: –
National Testing Agency (NTA) which is a Govt. autonomous body under Ministry of AYUSH conducts the AIAPGET exams annually for admission in various PG and PG Diploma courses of Homoeopathy, Ayurveda, Unani and Siddha on online mode followed by a counseling. The final shortlisted candidates then offered admission in their respective courses at one of the AYUSH Colleges/Universities across the country.
All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) Homoeopathy is an all India ranking test for qualifying admission to Post Graduate AYUSH Homoeopathy courses. Besides AIAPGET Homoeopathy, other available AIAPGET courses are Ayurveda, Unani and Siddha.
Crack AIAPGET Homoeopathy. Join Ongoing Crash Course : WHATSAPP now.
Read this post to know the steps to apply for AIAPGET 2023 – How to submit the application (online mode), Notifications, Admission process, Syllabus, Pattern, Important dates, Results and Preparation Tips.
NTA – National Testing Agency has released the AIAPGET 2023 Notifications. Interested candidates can now apply online for AIAPGET Homoeopathy, Ayurveda, Unani and Siddha system of medicine fields on the official Govt. website – https://aiapget.nta.nic.in/.
How to apply for AIAPGET 2023
- Go to the NTA official website – https://aiapget.nta.nic.in/
- Click on the “Registration for AIAPGET Test 2023”.
- Register and then login with the registered credentials to fill up the form.
- Upload required documents with prescribed file size (keep handy beforehand).
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Submit and take the printout.
Download the notification here – AIAPGET 2023 NOTIFICATION.
Application Fee for AIAPGET 2023
- Application Fee for AIAPGET 2023 is only payable through online mode.
- Payments can be made through Net Banking, UPI payment, Credit or Debit card.
- Fee structure : Check the official website.
Eligibility Criteria for AIAPGET 2023
1. Qualification for AIAPGET
The candidates who possessBHMS/ Graded BHMS/BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ degree or Provisional pass certificate from any recognized institute can apply for AIAPGET 2023.
The applying candidates must have completed their 1 year of internship (or likely to complete the internship as per the official notification) before the prescribed date.
Practice with Mock Tests & Online Test Series. Click “AIAPGET Mock Tests”
Exam pattern – AIAPGET
- Mode of Exam – Exam mode will be only ‘Online’ – LAN CBT
- Duration – 120 minutes
- Total no of Questions – 120
- Total Marks – 480
- Timing of Test – Check the notification
- Test Language/s:- Homoeopathy – English only, Ayurveda – English & Hindi, Unani – English & Urdu and Siddha – English & Tamil.
- Marking Type – (+) 4 Marks for every correct answer, (-1) Negative Marking for every Incorrect Answer and 0 marks for unanswered Questions.
AIAPGET selection procedure
Candidates who qualify for the AIAPGET (Homoeopathy, Ayurveda etc) scoring same or above the minimum cut-off marks (percentile) can opt to take admission into MS, MD or PG (diploma) courses which is given on the basis of merit. After the online AIAPGET qualification round, qualifiers will be asked for counseling round. The counseling round is conducted by AACCC – AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee.
Important Dates – AIAPGET 2023
- Apply date starts from –
- Last date for application –
- Last date to Submit the Fee –
- Scope of Correction –
- Admit card and Exam date –
- Download notifications for detail : AIAPGET 2023
Be the 1st one to know the Exam date, Admit card issue date and Results Out date – Subscribe or/and Check this page from time to time.
AIAPGET Syllabus 2023
AIAPGET Homoeopathy Syllabus
- Pathology and Microbiology
- Homeopathic Pharmacy
- Forensic medicine and toxicology
- Surgery including ENT and Dental Homoeo. Therapeutics
- Physiology and Biochemistry
- Homeopathic Materia and Medica
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology infant care
- Practice of Medicine
- Community Medicine
AIAPGET Ayurveda Syllabus 2023
- Rachana Sharir
- Kriya Sharir
- Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)
- Charak Samhita
- Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya
- Dravyaguna Vigyan
- Kaumarbhritya Parichaya
- Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga
- Roga Nidan
AIAPGET Unani Syllabus 2023
- Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya
- Tashreehul Badan
- Ilmul Saidla wa Murakkabat
- Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib
- Arabic and Mantiq wa Falsifa
- Mahiyatul Amraz
- Munafeul Aaza
- Ilmul Advia
- Communication Skills
AIAPGET Siddha Syllabus 2023
- Tamil Language
- Communicative English
- Udal Thathuvam (Physiology)
- Nunnuyiriyal (Microbiology)
- Udal Koorugal (Anatomy)
- Uyir Vedhiyiyal (Biochemistry)
- Maruthuva Thavaraiyal (Medicinal Botany and Pharmacognosy)
- Noi Nadal (Principles of Siddha Pathology)
- Gunapaadam Materiamedica –Thathu and Vilanginam (Metals, Minerals and the Animal Kingdom)
- Gunapadam-Paper I (Mooligai) (Materiamedica – Plant Kingdom)
- Noi Nadal (Principles of Modern Pathology Including Clinical Pathology)
AIAPGET 2023 Preparation Tips
A disciplined approach can win you the race. Follow the steps below for the preparation of AIAPGET and crack it with confidence!
- Be Mindful about your syllabus
- Make a proper revision module
- Join a result oriented preparatory camp
- Take short-term online classes
- Revise by watching Recorded video classes
- Practice with online test series (& Mock Tests)
- Take a break and wind yourself up
- Read More
Practice, Practice and more Practice! This is the final “Mantra” to help you crack a competitive exam! You may like to read: “Scene behind the success“ –
For a perfect subject-wise revision guide (only for AIAPGET Homoeopathy).
Apply for AIAPGET Homoeopathy 2023
Get Online Coaching from the Experts in the Field of Homoeopathy and crack AIAPGET Homoeopathy successfully! New Batch starts Soon. Join Now